Are you interested in joining a dynamic and ambitious company where your contribution is vital to keeping our clients safe? Are you committed to exceeding client expectations and want to be part of an energetic team?
We have a full-time role available for multi-disciplined NDT Technician with experience in the chemical, petrochemical or bulk storage sector.
We are looking for the right staff who will help us achieve our goals. Investing heavily in our people, we recognise that the development of our staff is a key contributory factor of our success and can provide career progression to help you reach your full potential.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our Inspection Team as we continue to grow and deliver more complex projects.
Main Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Carrying out NDT and ensuring that work is conducted in accordance with the written scheme of examination in-line with appropriate standard and procedure
- Capable of working alone and/or part of a team when carrying out NDT
- Liaising with the site contact upon completion of NDT
- Maintain an accurate record of site results with the intention of transferring onto a specific reporting template
- Writing of NDT reports to a suitable standard, detailing all areas of test, restrictions and results
- Ensure that all work is being performed efficiently and in a timely manner
- Carry out work in accordance with the Company Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Systems
- Work with Axiom’s inspection quality programme to maintain UKAS accreditation.
This full-time role is based in Teesside with a combination of both office and site work.
The site location will be varied and may include the following environments:
- Confined Space
- At Height
- High/Low Temperatures
Experience and Qualifications
You will be certified to PCN Level 2 in the following techniques:
- Ultrasonic Testing (thickness gauging/flaw detection) – L1 certification would be considered
- Magnetic Particle Testing
- Dye/Liquid Penetrant Testing.
- Eddy Current Testing
- Magnetic Flux Leakage
- CSWIP 3.0/3.1
- IRATA L1 Rope Access.
- A valid full UK Driving Licence
- To be computer literate and competent in the use of Microsoft Excel
- Able to work in the UK without restriction.
We are looking for an individual who is :
- Possesses strong attention to detail skills
- Ability to build and maintain successful working relationships with a wide range of stakeholders
- Flexible in their approach as possible travel and overnight stays will be required.
Salary: Negotiable depending on qualifications and experience.
Note: The successful candidate would be subject to a 6 month probationary period and the role is a full-time staff position following satisfactory completion of probation.
Closing Date: Friday 20th March 2020
For further information, please contact Lee Baker (NDT Technical Authority & Inspection Operations Manager) email: [email protected]
Previous applicants need not apply.
Strictly No Agencies Please