We are looking to recruit an Inspector with knowledge of piping systems, relief systems and associated equipment to work within our Inspection team at Axiom’s head office in Stockton-on-Tees. Knowledge of tanks and/or boilers would be advantageous.
This role is offered on a permanent basis.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Inspecting piping, tank and other process equipment, dependent on the scope of your appointment.
- Informing the Client of the condition of the equipment and the remedial work, repairs, maintenance or modifications which may be required.
- Creation and amending Written Schemes of Examination (WSE)
- Writing, signing, and issuing of:
- Inspection Reports
- Supplementary Inspection Reports
- Imminent Failure/Danger Notification Forms
- Movement Reports
Preferred Qualifications and Experience:
- Higher level qualification would be desirable. Candidates who have experience working in the inspection field within a Petrochemical site or a Plant Engineering role are also encouraged to apply
- Experience of inspecting process equipment on high hazard COMAH sites, specifically Storage Tanks and Piping Systems
- Experience of specifying inspection intervals in accordance with approved codes and current Written Schemes of Examinations.
Current Certification of the following is required ( a combination would be considered):
- API570 Piping Inspection
- API510 Pressure Vessel Inspection
- CSWIP 3.0
- PCN level 1 or 2 for UT
- PCN level 2 for MPI, DPI
- IRATA level 1 rope access.
Current Certification of the following is desirable:
- EEMUA 159/API 653
- PCN level 2 Eddy Current
- IRATA level 1, 2 or 3 rope access.
Axiom is an ambitious and growing company. We invest heavily in our people and technology and are looking for similarly-minded personnel to join our team.
If you’re the type of person we’re looking for we’ll invest time and energy into giving you new skills and abilities to enable you to inspect a broader range of equipment and give you an interesting and challenging career.
Salary: Negotiable – Staff position only
Closing date: Friday 20th March 2020
For further information, please contact Graeme Myers (Inspection Technical Authority) email: [email protected]
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE