Inspection Support Coordinator
Are you interested in joining a dynamic and ambitious company where your contribution is vital to keeping our clients safe? Are you committed to exceeding client expectations and want to be part of an energetic team?
We are looking for the right staff who will help us achieve our goals. Investing heavily in our people, we recognise that the development of our staff is a key factor of our success and can provide career progression to help you reach your full potential.
We have an exciting opportunity for a full-time Inspection Support Coordinator based in our Stockton-on-Tees office.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our Inspection team as we continue to grow and deliver more complex projects.
The Inspection Support Coordinator will be responsible for the generation and completion of all NDT reports in relation to all Axiom NDT activities, from field notes through to final report submission. The successful candidate will also ensure that all inspection equipment and consumables are recorded, meet safety standards, are in full working order and available for use by the inspection team.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Use of the Axiom NDT reporting templates to produce standardised reports to produce a consistent output and minimise re-work
- Ensure that supporting documentation is filed and managed correctly
- Become fully conversant with the Axiom reporting system and database, primarily this will be within the field of Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) however this will evolve into other parts of the quality management system over time
- Demonstrate proactive management of the NDT reporting system and database to ensure periodic review and update of content including content, formatting, tracking changes, document controls
- Compliance of all report-related documentation with Axiom standards and produce monthly KPIs to monitor performance
- Support the effective running of the Quality Management System including identifying areas for improvement in existing processes, making work processes more efficient and saving time/cost
- Produce efficient and accurate report completion within required timescales and delivered to clients
- Manage work equipment for the inspection department, ensuring all equipment is recorded, maintained, calibrated and PAT tested to ensure safety and accuracy
- Undertake pre-use checks and visual inspections of work equipment
- Effective control of equipment including correct storage, recording and availability for use
- Management of inspection department consumables to ensure availability at all times.
Qualifications and Educational Requirements
The following is required:
- GCSE in English grade C or above
- Good arithmetic skills
- Sound experience of using Microsoft Office and other software e.g. Adobe Acrobat, Nitro PDF
- Able to work in the UK without restriction
- A minimum of 1 year experience in report writing.
The following is preferred:
- Knowledge of NDT/Inspection practices would be advantageous
- Experience with HCL/IBM Notes would be advantageous but not essential
- Portable Appliance Testing (PAT) certificate would be advantageous.
We are looking for an individual who has:
- The ability to communicate with others confidently whilst remaining flexible/adaptable including the ability to challenge results
- Good analytical, observational and written skills
- Good attention to detail
- Good organisational qualities
- A high degree of self-motivation.
Salary : £18k-£20k p.a. pro rata. Flexible working arrangements are available.
Please submit your C.V. along with a covering letter as to why you feel you are suitable for the role to [email protected]
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE