Following an increase in demand for Materials Engineering services by our customers, Axiom will open their doors to the engineering community at large. Materials Engineering is a fascinating, niche subject matter and our customers are always keen to find out more.
Led by Steve Woodward, Principal Materials Engineer and Conor Fraser, Materials Engineer, the Axiom Materials Laboratory Open Day will offer visitors the opportunity to:
- Find out what you can learn from materials under the microscope
- Hear about some of the more unusual failures we’ve seen and what caused them
- Have a look round the lab and see what’s involved when investigating failures
We welcome visitors own views about their issues affecting their plant assets.
Book your place now and find out how much you actually know about Materials Engineering!
- Venue: Axiom Engineering Associates Ltd, 14 Woodstock Court, Bowesfield Crescent, Stockton-on- Tees TS18 3BL
- Date: Tuesday 11th October 2022
- Morning session: 9.30 a.m. – 12 noon
- Afternoon session: 1.30 p.m. – 4.00 p.m.
Places are limited so booking is essential to avoid disappointment.
Book your place at: email@example.com
When booking, please indicate your preference for a morning or afternoon